Imagination

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Final Reflection

Final Reflection

WOW! What a journey I have been on for the past 8 weeks. I am filled with a little sadness that this course is over. Just knowing that my week would be spent learning and creating was a wonderful feeling. Now, we are all on a voyage that has more boxes of information. I am excited to say that by taking this course I have decided to become a teacher. It has changed me that much! The Blog's, Wiki's, Ning's, Jing's, Podcast's, Photo Share have all been a joy learning about. I am so glad that I took this course and have the tools now to better express myself in the world. To see my final portfolio and all the work I have created is an accomplishment to me. I was thinking to myself and wondered when was the last time I “Completed” something in my life. This would be the first in a long time! I made it through this course with my head held high! This means a lot to me. This was a stepping stone to me for my self-confidence and self-esteem. I have had quite a few disappointments over the last few years, so for me this is a life changing experience. I want to give my thanks to Todd, Ruth and Thatcher. You all were great help to me. You all deserve an A+ for your enthusiasm and willingness to help. I attribute my success to you all! Thanks again and thanks to everyone in the class for all your creativity and information!

No comments:

Post a Comment